Pizza by Rhio
Last Updated:12 Dec 96
Written 1994 by Rhio
To Make Crust:
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups sprouted sunflower seeds
- 6 oz. rejuvelac
- Mix in blender until you have a smooth batter. Put a sheet of parchment paper over the plastic sheet in dehydrator
tray and pour batter onto parchment paper and with the back of a large spoon spread out into the shape of a circle
or square, try to make it even all around.
For Tomato Sauce:
- 1 1/2 large fresh tomato
- handful of dried tomato
- handful of fresh cilantro
- handful of fresh basil
- 1 slice onion
- 1 clove garlic
- white pepper to taste, powdered
- dash of olive oil (cold-pressed, first press) (optional)
- dash of Braggs liquid aminos (optional)
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend well. If you didn't pre-soak the dried tomatoes (I don't),
blend a little longer. Taste and adjust flavors. Then pour over the crust layer and spread out carefully.
Toppings for the Pizza:
Take any of your favorite pizza toppings and slice thin.
For example, I like:
- thin long slices of red peppter
- thin slices of mushrooms
- finely grated carrot (or sweet potato)
- thinly sliced onion
- minced chives OR shalllots OR scallions
- minced cilantro
- 4 basil leaves
- Now decorate the pizza, be artistic, Put 4 basil leaves in the middle. Put long strips of red pepper all around, radiating
out from the center. Place other veggies artistically.
To Make Cheese for Pizza:
- 1 cup soaked pine nuts
- 2 oz. rejuvelac
- 1 small clove garlic
- Blend ingredients to a fine cream in blender. Now strip the cheese onto the pizza. Start at center and go out to edge. Don't make too thick.
Put Pizza in deydrator at 110 degrees for 40 hours.
You can substitute water for the rejuvelac but pizza will come out darker in color. The rejuvelac keeps the batters from oxidizing.
For 2 pizza double the recipe, for 4, double again, etc.
The Most Important Ingredient:
- When making the pizza, clear your mind of all cares, feel joy and happiness and direct the love from your soul into
the food as you make it. This is the most nourishing ingredient of all.
If you want to send mail to Rhio
Please don't forget to sign the guestbook
when you leave!
Return to All Raw Times Homepage