Newsletters and Organizations
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 30, 2001
M2M ... subscribe to bimonthly snail mail newsletter, 160-190 pages of contributions,
produced by Bob Avery, or order back issues at the web site.
- pangaia is a raw food permaculture community in Hawaii.
The Fruitarian Network Around the World
now at http://www.livingnutrition.com/fwn/delight.htm,
is a monthly newsletter mailed all over the world from Australia by René Beresford.
The Fruitarian Network provides an informative and supportive environment for beginners,
aspiring fruitarians and raw foodists.
Contains subscription info.
was at The Fruitarian News
which still has articles on how to become a
Loving Foods Society
The Living Planet
... back issues available online, or subscribe to monthly snail mail newsletter.
American Living Foods Institute Newsletters
first edition , ... winter 96
second edition , ... spring 96
Living Nutrition Newsletter
- Dave Klein has an elaborate site for an
ezine and snail mail newsletter featuring
articles on Natural Hygiene, recipes, events (Northern California), lots more
- Practical Advice for Beginning Anopsotherapy
- Theoretical Basis ... by Guy Claude Burger
- Anosolgy Forward by Dr. Jean Seignalet
- Schaeffer, Severen L. Instinctive Nutrition, Celestial
Arts, Berkeley California, 1987
- André Paillet contributes the first
pages of the book
- bodhi contributes the overview
- pages 7-9.
- The Ann Wigmore Institute
is a healing place and learning center based in Puerto Rico
- tatiana was there, here are her comments
- The Ann Wigmore Foundation
is a non-profit health school based in New Mexico; features 2 week courses
- The Life-change Center from
Florida, USA. North America's first and foremost
alternative health center
- American Natural Hygiene Society, P.O. Box 30630, Tampa, FL 33630, (813) 855-6607
- Natural Hygiene Society Home Page
Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center
There is a growing raw food community
started by Gabriel Cousens in AZ.
This beautiful mesa in the Patagonia mountains occupies 166 acres south of Tucson, Arizona.
Bountiful EM-based (effective microorganisms) organic gardens contribute to the
gourmet, organic, Kosher, vegetarian, live-food cuisine created and prepared by
our innovative chefs. This vibrant setting supports your discovery as you move through yoga, sunrise
and sunset meditations, breathing exercises, hiking, new moon sweat lodge,
chanting and celebration or just taking time to be
They may be contacted at
Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center
P.O. Box 1080
Patagonia, AZ 85624
Tel: (520) 394-2520
Free Tree of Life Conscious Eating Newsletter
subscription! Also links to buy autographed copies of the book and
Tree of Life services and products: health practice, classes and workshops,
peace activities, books and tapes, and holistic products-including
Tachyon products-endorsed by Gabriel Cousens.
SF-LiFE, the San Francisco Living Foods Enthusiasts, is pleased to
announce that, thanks to the grace and efforts of John Kohler, SF-LiFE now has a web site on the Internet at
The site provides information on:
- The activities and programs of SF-LiFE, including our monthly
potlucks (featuring a schedule of upcoming potlucks, with speakers)
- Our raw recipe book, "SF-LiFE's Favorite Potluck Recipes": only $6
plus postage (postage is $1.50, book rate to U.S. address; for foreign
addresses, please inquire). Sample recipes can be previewed on our
web site - check it out! *** SOLD OUT JANUARY 1998. TO BE REPRINTED ***
- Monthly Newsletter. Even if you don't live in the San Francisco
bay area, you can join to get our monthly newsletter:
8 pages (or more) each month, of informative articles on raw/
living foods and related topics (and occasional recipes as well,
though emphasis is on articles). Membership costs $15 per year,
for a newsletter mailed to a U.S. address (foreign addresses,
please inquire for rate).
- Other services of SF-LiFE include our lending library of books
on raw/living foods and related topics, and an equipment lending
program (deposit required for equipment loans). Other activities
include hikes, meal clubs (small potlucks in member homes), and
SF-LiFE, a not-for-profit organization, is the oldest, and largest,
raw/living foods support group in the world. This last June (1997),
we held a one day raw/living foods Expo in San Francisco, that was
attended by 350-400 people. We invite you to visit our web site,
and we invite you to become a member and receive our newsletter.
If you are in the San Francisco area, we invite you to attend our
regular monthly potlucks, (usually the first Sunday of the month).
Most potlucks include a talk by a speaker or panel of speakers.
Send e-mail inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For snail mail,
662 29th Avenue,
San Francisco, CA 94121,
By phone: call the Sproutline, 415-751-2806, and leave a message.
The Sproutline is a recorded message that provides information on
our current activities.
- The late
extends the gospel to back to the land living with this community in Ecuador.
Build Freedom has these listed
- ABUNDA LIFE HEALTH HOTEL & CLINIC, 298 Third Avenue, Asbury Park,
- THE AMERICAN NATURAL HYGIENE SOCIETY, PO Box 30630, Tampa, FL
33630. (813) 855-6607.
- ANN WIGMORE FOUNDATION, 196 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02116.
- ANN WIGMORE FOUNDATION, 2417 West Lincoln Avenue, Montebello, CA
- ASSOCIATION ORKOS, Chateau de Montrame, Soisy-Bouy, F-77650
Longueville, France. 16.6.400.26.10. Anopsology/Burger.
- BIONOMICS HEALTH RESEARCH, PO Box 36107, Tucson, AZ 85470. (602)
297-0798. Natural Hygiene/Drs. Elizabeth and Robert McCarter.
- BORN-AGAIN-BODY, 211 Wapoo Ave #202, Calistoga, CA 94515. (707) 942-
0880. Natural Hygiene/Lee Bueno.
- THE CANADIAN NATURAL HYGIENE SOCIETY, PO Box 235, Station "T",
Toronto, ON M6B 4A1, Canada. Joe Aron.
- THE BRITISH NATURAL HYGIENE SOCIETY/SHALIMAR RETREAT, 3 Harold
Grove, Frinton-on-the-Sea, Essex, England. Dr. Keki, Sidhwa.
- THE CENTER FOR CHIROPRACTIC AND CONSERVATIVE THERAPY, 4310 Lichau
Road, Penngrove, CA 94951. (707) 792-2325. Natural Hygiene/Dr. Alan
Goldhamer & Jennifer Marano.
- CLUB HYGIENE, 105 Bruce Court, Marathon, FL 33050. (305) 743-3168.
Natural Hygiene/Dr. Douglas Graham.
- CREATIVE HEALTH INSTITUTE, 918 Union City Road, Union City, MI
49094. (517) 278-6260. Natural Hygiene.
- ESSER'S HYGIENE RANCH, PO Box 6229, Lake Worth, FL 33466. (407) 965-
4360. Natural Hygiene/Dr. William Esser.
- THE EUPHORIUM, 8112 Ave. 94 N.E., Vancouver, WA 98662-2941. (206)
896-4397. Natural Hygiene/Dr. Henry Stephenson.
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTER, 427 S. Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701. (914) 378-
7843. Natural Hygiene/Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- FOUNDATION FOR TOXIC FREE DENTISTRY, PO Box 580160, Orlando, FL
32858-0160. (407) 299-4149. Sam Ziff.
- GETWELL * STAYWELL, AMERICA!, 1776 * The Hygiene Joy Way, Mt.
Vernon, WA 98273. (206) 428-3687. Natural Hygiene/Victoria BidWell
and Joseph Jay Mellon.
- GOD'S OWN SANCTUARY OF HEALTH, H.C.R. 642, Payson, AZ 85541. (602)
474-6436. Natural Hygiene/John Peet.
- THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLINIC, 6218 S. Lewis #103, Tulsa, OK.
(918) 742-2194. Natural Hygiene/Dr. Joel Robbins.
- HEALTH EXCELLENCE SYSTEMS, 1108 Regal Row, Austin, TX 78748. (512)
280-5566. Natural Hygiene/T.C. Fry.
- THE HEALTH OASIS, Rt.2, Box 10, Tilly, AR 72679. (501) 496-2364.
Natural Hygiene/Bernice Davison.
- HELENA'S HEALTH HAVEN, 1105 Patterson Lane, Pacific Grove, CA
93950. (408) 373-1119. Natural Hygiene/Helena Henn.
- HELEN LAMAR, PO Box 1482, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. (408) 426-8546.
- HIPPOCRATES HEALTH INSTITUTE, 1443 Palmdale Court, West Palmdale,
FL 33441. (407) 471-8876.
- HYGEIA HEALTH RETREAT, 439 E. Main Street, Yorktown, TX 78164.
(512) 564-3670. Natural Hygiene/Dr. Ralph Cinque.
- HYGIEA WEST, 2607 De La Vina Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. (805)
569-2345. Natural Hygiene/Dr. Phillip Royal.
- HYGIENIC COMMUNITY NETWORK, 1732 W. College Street, Springfield, MO
65802. (417) 831-3188. Natural Hygiene.
- LES FONTANILLES, F-66400 Maureillas, France. 68.83.08.11.
- LES LIMBES, Dreve Emmanuelle 10, B-l488 Bousval, Belgium.
- NATURAL HYGIENE INCORPORATED, PO Box 2132, Huntington, CT 06484,
(203) 929-1557. Jo Willard.
- OPTIMUM HEALTH INSTITUTE OF SAN DIEGO, 6970 Central Avenue, Lemon
Grove, CA 92045. (619) 464-3346.
- OUR PLACE, Rt. 5, Box 467, Canton, TX 75103. (903) 567-2305. Raw
- PAWLING HEALTH MANOR, PO Box 401, Hyde Park, NY 12538. Tel. (914)
889-4141. Natural Hygiene/Robert Gross.
- REGENCY HEALTH RESORT & SPA, 2000 S. Ocean Drive, Hallandale, FL
33009. 1-800-695-9591. Natural Hygiene/Mort Pine.
- THE RAW FOOD PATH NETWORK DIRECTORY, Grammar Publishing, PO Box
2333, New York, NY 10009-8919. (212) 353-2127.
- THE RUSSELL HOUSE, 116 Truman Avenue, Key West, FL 33040. (305) 294-
8787. Natural Hygiene/Jean Schnake.
- SCOTT'S NATURAL HEALTH INSTITUTE, Box 361095, Strongsville, OH
44136. (216) 238-6930. Natural Hygiene/Dr. David J. Scott.
- SELF-RESPONSIVE WELLNESS COOPERATIVE, 8033 Sunset Boulevard #485,
West Hollywood, CA 90046. Raw Food. (213) 650-4933.
- SHANGRI-LA, PO Box 2328, Bonita Springs, FL 33959. (813) 992-3811.
Natural Hygiene/David Cheatam.
- THE UMPQUA HOUSE OF OREGON, 7338 Oak Hill Road, Roseburg, OR 97470.
- UNIV. OF TEXAS, DEPT. OF PHYSIOLOGY, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San
Antonio, TX 78284. (512) 567-4374. Natural Hygiene/Frank Sabatino,
- UNLIMITED VISION, 556 Sunlit Lane, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. (408) 426-
8546. Natural Hygiene/Helen Lamar.
- THE VISION & HEALTH CENTER, Rt. 4, Box 186, Whitewater, WI 53190.
(414) 473-7361. Natural Hygiene/Leslie H. Salov, M.D.
If you want to contribute or say hello,
Please don't forget to sign the guestbook
when you leave!
Return to All Raw Times Homepage